With this new feature you can create as many campaigns as you like and generate unique links to share across social media, paid advertising, email campaigns and just about anywhere you can think of.
Use our new reporting suite to track how each of your campaigns are performing. You’ll be able to compare and measure conversion rates all within Stryve. If your conversion rates are a little on the low side you can take advantage of a consultation with one of our marketing and hiring experts to get them up to where they should be.
To use campaigns:
- Click on campaigns in the main navigation in Stryve
- Click on Create Campaign
- Give your campaign a name and select the source of where you will be sharing the link
- Give your campaign a short description so you can quickly understand what the campaign was for
- Once you have saved your campaign click on the arrow under view
- Now click on generate job link and select the job you would like to add to this campaign
- You will now see a link in the table for this role, any visits or applications generated via this link will now be tracked
Every time you create a new campaign Stryve automatically generates a link for your careers page for that campaign. So if you would like to generally promote careers at your business you can use this link to again track visits and applications.