Select Jobs in your Stryve navigation bar. From the Jobs page, you can view, search and edit all your jobs. Here you will find your Live and Draft jobs (those that you’re still working on) and Archived (those you have closed).
Search Live, Draft or Archived Jobs - Select whether you would like to view your Live, Draft or Archived jobs by selecting the correct tab. Then, you can sort your jobs using the search engine on the left or by selecting the job department.
View a job - Click View next to each job to open the Hiring Flow.
Edit job settings - Click the pink Settings icon next to each job to open up the Job Settings page. Here, you can edit your original job details and hiring flow. See Job Creation in the contents for details.
Add a new job – Click the Create dropdown in the Navigation Bar to create a whole new job. See Job Creation in the contents for detail.
About: Similar to your Job database, the Candidate database is split into Active and Alumni candidates.
This means you can view candidates you are currently considering for a live role, as well as look through your candidate pool. To open your Active or Alumni database, simply click Candidates in the Navigation Bar.
Filter and search your candidate database - Using the search bar and filters in the left-hand filter column, you can quickly find the profile you’re looking for. Filter your candidates by tags, whether a candidate is looking for work, their job type preference, salary requirements, remote working preference and notice period, and more.
Bulk select - To select multiple candidates, select the square on the far left, next to the candidate’s initials. Once selected, a new drop down will appear to choose the job you would like to add them to. Find the job, and select the Add to Job button.
Cross and ticks - The cross and tick icons next to each candidate indicate whether there is a CV attached to their profile.
As the number of candidates in your Stryve account increases, so does the need for a way to manage and organise applicants, (before even thinking about adding them to the hiring flow)! For this very reason, we’ve created the option to build and save lists of candidates.
Lists can be drawn up based on desired hiring criteria, and can be used as a way to categorise and build shortlists to share with recruiters and team members. You can create as many lists as you like and they’ll be safely stored away in Stryve. The result is the ability to assess a manageable pool of candidates, before deciding on who to take to the next stage.
So let’s get started.
• To create a candidate list, select Candidates in your navigation bar. Click on ‘Lists’ in the drop down. This will take you to your Candidate Lists page.
• Select the dark blue Create List button in the top right-hand corner. This will open the Create List window.
• Input a name for your list and press the green Create button. Your new list will land in your Saved Lists page.
• Click ‘View’ next to the list you would like to populate.
• In the List page, select the dark blue ‘Add Candidates’ button in the top right-hand corner. This will open the Add Candidates window.
• Here, you can search your existing candidates using the search bar and filters on the left of the window. Once you’ve found your candidate, select the check box next to their name (you can select multiple candidates at once) and click the green Add Candidates button in the bottom right to add them to your chosen list.
• To add candidates from a saved list to a Live job, select the check box next to their name (you can select multiple candidates at once) and select the Add Candidates to.. drop down.
• In the dropdown, select Job. Then in the Add Candidates to Job window, select the appropriate job and press the green Add button. This will take you straight through to the selected job’s Live Hiring Flow.
• If you want to move candidates from one list to another, first select the candidates you want to add, then select Candidate List in the Add Candidate to... drop down.
• Next, select the existing list you would like to add the chosen candidates to, and select the green Add button.
• To change the name of a saved list, select the settings icon at the top of the chosen list’s page.
• In the Update List window, edit the name and select the green Update button. The name will be automatically updated.
• To delete a saved candidate list, simply press the red bin icon at the top of your list’s page.
• In the Delete List window, select the red Delete button to confirm you’re happy to delete the list.
Within candidate profiles you will find an overview of each candidate, everything you need to know in one tidy place. If you have an interview or an event planned with this candidate, you’ll also find the date and time noted here.
View a candidate profile - To open a candidate profile and further explore their details, click on the eye (View) icon next to each candidate in the Candidate list.
Candidate status – You can find your candidate’s status below their name. If their status is ‘Active’ they are in a live hiring flow and part of your hiring process. If they’re ‘Inactive’ they have not been added to a job and are in your Alumni candidates
On the left-hand side of the candidate profile you will find:
o CV preview
o Tags – these tags are pulled from the candidate’s CV. You can also manually add tags using the ‘Add Tag’ button.
o Photo - photo of the candidate (this option can be turned off in your company user permissions by closing the toggle ‘Can view candidate details’).
o Job title and company – details of the candidate’s current role.
o Links – to social media accounts, websites, portfolios etc.
o Reference Code – unique to each candidate.
o Lists – see what candidate lists the profile sits in.
o Applications – the number of applications associated with this candidate.
o Owner – which company user created the candidate.
o Source – see where your candidate application came from. A manual upload, through your Careers Page or Stryve Source.
o Date Created – how long the candidate has been in the system.
o Download CV – click on the download icon to download your candidate’s CV.
o Copy – click on the copy icon to copy a link to your CV. Send the link to anyone outside your Stryve account to allow them to quickly download the CV.
o Magnifying glass – use the magnifying glass to maximise the CV screen.
o Generate CV – if you don’t already have a CV for the candidate, use the Generate CV tool to create one, drawing on all the information in the candidate’s Stryve profile.
Populate candidate profile - On the right-hand side of a candidate profile you will find a series of tabs.
Follow the tabs from Details, Financials, Experience, Preferences, Uploads, Applications, Events, Links, Compliance, Notes and Communications. If you have a CV for the candidate, you will find some details pulled from the candidate CV have been auto-populated.
Details tab - This section of the candidate profile gives an overview of all basic information relating to the candidate. Populate the fields!
Financials tab - Here, enter information about the candidate’s current and expected remuneration.
Experience tab- If you would like to include additional notes on the candidate’s experience, open the Experience tab.
Populate the relevant sections, Work Experience, Education and/or Qualifications. Simply select the section you wish to populate, press the blue Add button and populate the fields in the pop out window. When you have completed the fields, press the green Add button. This information will then be stored on your candidate’s profile.
Preferences tab - Open or close the Looking For Work toggle to record whether this candidate is active or passive. Use the drop downs to record candidate working and job – type preferences, such as whether the candidate would like to work remotely or if they prefer a part-time contract. Remember, if you make any changes to press the green ‘Save’ button before moving on.
Uploads tab - In the Uploads tab, you will find files that have been attached to the candidate, like their CV or portfolio. Click on Upload File to add any new documents.
In this tab you will see a log of when the file was created so you can keep a track of your audit trail. You can also use the red bin icon to delete files. Don’t worry, we’ll ask you to confirm the deletion before we remove anything for good!
Applications tab - In the Applications tab, you can see which job or jobs a candidate has applied for. Access these jobs directly from the Applications tab by clicking on View Job on the right. Here you can also find a record of the Candidate’s Stryve Score for each application.
Events tab – Find a log of all your candidate’s scheduled events in the Events tab. From here you can edit future events by selecting Reschedule. You can also delete the event by selecting the delete icon.
Links tab - In the Links tab, add website or social media links for your candidate such as LinkedIn.
Compliance tab - In the Compliance tab, you can delete a candidate completely from the system. This function will depend on your user permissions. Don’t worry, we’ll ask you to confirm the action before anything disappears!
Notes tab - Add individual notes on a candidate in the Notes tab. Simply select the dark blue Create Note button, enter a title, pick a type of note and populate the body field. To mention another user in the note, simply @NAME and they will receive a notification. Don’t forget to hit save!
In the Communications tab, you will find a history of all your communications with a candidate, be it an event or an email. Keep track of their hiring journey from start to finish.